AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

🖤RECHARGING YOUR ELDER EMO/ MILLENIAL ANGST🖤 What gets you caught up in the vibe of yester year? ....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 18, 2024
USA
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@WebDevGoddess
MFC Username
WebDevSlxtt
Streamate Username
Paigewilder
Chaturbate Username
Paigewilderr
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/paigewilder/
It's been an inner warzone lately in my mind and heart, knowing that most people enjoy a nice juicy PAWG bouncing around to a rap/hip hop banger with a good heavy beat and a vibe that can't be matched.... but, DAMN if I just need a few days for my emo/angst energy bar to reset and recharge... Any creators/cam models here relate to this dilemma or claim the tribe listed in the title? It sure would be nice to hear from some fellow sad girls/guys!! Cheers, y'all 💋 [below is my latest BOP that's been on repeat during the first part of my stream... it's for sure a hype-monster

Reactions: zippypinhead
based on your playlist, it needs this

not necessarily high energy but sexy af

I'm more late-GenX than Millennial, so I missed out on Emo pretty much completely. Still, I always respected the flair of the fashion. Anything that comes equipped with big hair and heavy makeup is all right by me! I was always secretly gothy -- a different era of sad boy, but post-punk/darkwave fuel a lot of my nostalgia jams.

Here's too much of a good thing.

The cool thing is, I guess the sound never died. The more I look, the more contemporary darkwave I find, and so many musicians capture the vibe so perfectly. One of my favorite things is finding videos of Wednesday Addams dancing to darkwave:

Apparently, there's a similar trend of Chilling Adventures Sabrina dancing to darkwave, too.