AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Purity Check-in: Test Yourself and Share!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2012
...steps out from the shadows...
Occasionally I take the "Purity 500" quiz (my last score several years ago was 40.4% percent).
I searched around and didn't find a thread, so I figured I'd start one. :)

I've including links and my scores from *all* of the various tests (Yes, I was bored)
AssCork's Scores
200 Question Quiz: 30%
500 Question Quiz: 32.2%
1,000 Question Quiz: 36.5%.

AssCork crosses "administered Purity Test" and "done something for the sole purpose of lowering your Purity Test score" off of the list...

See Above ^

REALLY? Fella!

I was at like 600 questions and was at 64%

You seemed to be hovering around 30%???

Either I'm too uptight or uhhhhm ...I'm guessing you like to get a little freaky deaky Tiger :)

Good Luck with allllllll that :)

Reactions: AssCork
I definitely don't consider myself prudish, but I'm okay with my score being 49.4% after some of those questions. Only took the 500 question one, my attention span barely accommodated it.

Attachments

• purity.png
    purity.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 429
Lol, 31%. Not surprised! BJ and I were naughty as hell before we ever started camming. Camming just allows me to get paid for it. :dance:

Hey! In my defense, they asked a lot of questions about grabbing your partner's crotch and normal sex questions that most people in a monogamous sexual relationship have done at some point or another.

Plus, who the fuck counts sex in the shower as awful? That shit is fun. You're getting dirty and clean at the same time! Then you don't have to worry about the mess either. Best of all worlds!

I don't have the attention span for anything more than 200... that was pressing the wall. I came in at a whopping 34.7%.... does that mean I'm a better perv ? :lol:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Hey! In my defense, they asked a lot of questions about grabbing your partner's crotch and normal sex questions that most people in a monogamous sexual relationship have done at some point or another.

Plus, who the fuck counts sex in the shower as awful? That shit is fun. You're getting dirty and clean at the same time! Then you don't have to worry about the mess either. Best of all worlds!

Sex in showers?!?!?!?...ur partners crotch?!?!?! those sound all tame!

Did u get like a bunch questions on fecal? Questions on bestiality (the size of animals and quantity of animals?) and corpse nailing (u know cold pumps ACCCCK!)
and incest and group incest questions? disease spreading questions, having gay unprotected sex in parking lots and public toilets?
peeing on myself .pooping on myself and cross dressing while getting peed on?!?!?!?! Choking ur partner out and having non consensual sex? having to drug or booze out ur partner then having sex with them while they are passed out? having non consensual sex, under age sex????? i must have had like HUNDREDS of those?

Did I go to the wrong test? or something?

Jesus it feels like finals in High School all over again

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Sex in showers?!?!?!?...ur partners crotch?!?!?! those sound all tame!

Did u get like a bunch questions on fecal? Questions on bestiality (the size of animals and quantity of animals?) and corpse nailing (u know cold pumps ACCCCK!)
and incest and group incest questions? disease spreading questions, having gay unprotected sex in parking lots and public toilets?
peeing on myself .pooping on myself and cross dressing while getting peed on?!?!?!?! Choking ur partner out and having non consensual sex? having to drug or booze out ur partner then having sex with them while they are passed out? having non consensual sex, under age sex????? i must have had like HUNDREDS of those?

Did I go to the wrong test? or something?

Jesus it feels like finals in High School all over again
I only remember two bestiality questions, one golden shower question, no fecal questions, no necrophilia questions, two auto erotic asphyxiation questions and a bunch of questions regarding non-consensual sex and alcohol/weed.

If the alcohol questions didn't also include use of weed (they didn't specify recreational or medicinal, though I count my past use as both) then I'd probably have gotten a much, much higher score than I did.

Also if my partner and I weren't extremely gropey with each other for shits and giggles, then my score would probably be a lot higher too. But we think it's hilarious to surprise goose each other. :dontknow: Maybe my test was messed up or something because most of the questions seemed like normal stuff to me.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
I only remember two bestiality questions, one golden shower question, no fecal questions, no necrophilia questions, two auto erotic asphyxiation questions and a bunch of questions regarding non-consensual sex and alcohol/weed.

If the alcohol questions didn't also include use of weed (they didn't specify recreational or medicinal, though I count my past use as both) then I'd probably have gotten a much, much higher score than I did.

Also if my partner and I weren't extremely gropey with each other for shits and giggles, then my score would probably be a lot higher too. But we think it's hilarious to surprise goose each other. :dontknow: Maybe my test was messed up or something because most of the questions seemed like normal stuff to me.

I had at least 10 bestiality question, about 15+ bathroom ones, a LOT of golden shower related ones, at minimum 5 necro ones, and a bunch about drug use inducing noncon sex. That's why my score was so high, probably.

jackie_O said:
36% but was I the only one who thought most of that stuff was pretty tame? I mean not like the animal stuff, but most of the questions didn't strike me as out there.

edit - Maybe its cause I only did the 200 question one.
I did the 200 question one too.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
jackie_O said:
36% but was I the only one who thought most of that stuff was pretty tame? I mean not like the animal stuff, but most of the questions didn't strike me as out there.

Take the 500, it is far from tame. I'm going to go take the 200 now and compare.

BluexDakota said:
Take the 500, it is far from tame. I'm going to go take the 200 now and compare.
I'd do both tomorrow when I'm not getting the 10 minutes till bedtime warning. :handgestures-salute:

BluexDakota said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
jackie_O said:

I'm way too lazy to do the 500, but I'll be interested to see what the difference is between your 200 and 500!

Yeah, the 200 was extremely tame... Nothing like the 500.

Attachments

• 200.png
    200.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 353
200 question test:

500 question test:

There were a ton of disturbing questions in the 500 test.. I'd be scared to see what's on the 1000 question one! :shock:

Attachments

• Picture 28.png
    Picture 28.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Picture 27.png
    Picture 27.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 346
NicoleRiley said:
200 question test:

500 question test:

There were a ton of disturbing questions in the 500 test.. I'd be scared to see what's on the 1000 question one! :shock:

okay I took it again and after a little over 800, I bailed out on it...should have kept the score card it was still around 64%...but I got all A.D.D.
I saw a squirrel in the yard and started chasing it....Damn squirrel so shifty always eludes me.

So I see that as the test progresses its more ...well just more...maybe I'll try and shoot for 1000 and see where this rabbit hole goes.

But ...I dunno...those squirrels beckon to me...they task me...they task me. I 'll chase them round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give them up! (yea...go figure...I'm a geek) :)

30% on the 200 question one, god it got boring though, and loads of the questions were the same! Have to say though, some of the questions are more sick than anything else, like fucking animals etc, so I reckon if you got below 20% on the 200 question you're doing some things you really shouldn't be!!! lol

Reactions: AssCork and Rose
Isabella_deL said:
...loads of the questions were the same!
I remember the very, very, very first time I ever took one of these tests; I thought the exact same thing.

A section can be for heterosexual situations, then another with the same questions applies to homosexual situations (there's also "what to do if you're bi-sexual" instructions).
I've leard to re-read the header above each set of questions :)

AssCork said:
Isabella_deL said:
...loads of the questions were the same!
I remember the very, very, very first time I ever took one of these tests; I thought the exact same thing.

A section can be for heterosexual situations, then another with the same questions applies to homosexual situations (there's also "what to do if you're bi-sexual" instructions).
I've leard to re-read the header above each set of questions :)

AHHHH gotcha so there was the flaw in my cunning plan...not actually READING.

Ahem...

For someone who picks a username like AssCork you would think their purity would be in the low single digits...

:lol:

that was a little tedious
42%

the stats were fun....apparently, pervs go to college in Oregon (Ore St and UO are ranked #1 and #5) :lol:
UC Berkeley, once the home of free love, came in at 131....times change :whistle:

CallMeWilliam said:
For someone who picks a username like AssCork you would think their purity would be in the low single digits...
:lol:
My personal ads for "single freaky male seeks undead bi-sexual werewolf for exhibitionism" have gone largely unanswered.

I took the 500 one. Wasn't too bad, but I felt a lot of the questions repeated.

jaQIv.png

I started taking the 200 question one. When I noticed that they were repeating questions within those 200, I stopped taking it (somewhere around question 97... they had a string of 15 questions that I knew I had already answered, with the exact same wording).

Also, I agree, some of those questions were like- well, they don't specify if it's with a long-term partner or a short-term partner or someone you just met... I've only ever had long-term partners, never done stuff with someone I've just met.

Curious- what do you guys count as "getting picked up"? I said yes to that because I figure I've had sex, therefore, some guy picked me up, even if it wasn't with a pick-up line. Sides, I think both partners have used pickup lines, but after we were already close to going there anyway, not just out-of-the-blue. Does it count if it was a friend who used the pick-up line, and it got me thinking about them in that way, even if we didn't do anything until a few months later?

LadyLuna said:
I started taking the 200 question one. When I noticed that they were repeating questions within those 200, I stopped taking it (somewhere around question 97... they had a string of 15 questions that I knew I had already answered, with the exact same wording).

Also, I agree, some of those questions were like- well, they don't specify if it's with a long-term partner or a short-term partner or someone you just met... I've only ever had long-term partners, never done stuff with someone I've just met.

Curious- what do you guys count as "getting picked up"? I said yes to that because I figure I've had sex, therefore, some guy picked me up, even if it wasn't with a pick-up line. Sides, I think both partners have used pickup lines, but after we were already close to going there anyway, not just out-of-the-blue. Does it count if it was a friend who used the pick-up line, and it got me thinking about them in that way, even if we didn't do anything until a few months later?
Yeah, "getting picked up" is a fuzzy (as in unclear) idiom at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.