AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If I where running things on MFC...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
(sry if this thread has been posted already, I looked but didn't see it. but if it has & I missed it... feel free to give me a cyber spanking. ;) )

This question 4 both Models & Premiums...
What's your biggest "pet peeve" about MFC? or better yet, if MFC actually took into consideration *Constructive* criticism, what would you suggest they change and/or add to the site to make the it better?

I'll go first:
(From the Model perspective,)
I would take all the secrecy out of the whole "CamScore Formula" and just be up front and honest with the models about how it works, and what they need to do if they really want to be successful on MFC.
(From the Premium Member perspective,)
I would make a "refer a friend" promotion that actually works... Just like all the Poker Sites do, when you sign up for a premium account, they should have a section that asks if you the email of the friend that referred you.

Poker_Babe said:
(sry if this thread has been posted already, I looked but didn't see it. but if it has & I missed it... feel free to give me a cyber spanking. ;) )

This question 4 both Models & Premiums...
What's your biggest "pet peeve" about MFC? or better yet, if MFC actually took into consideration *Constructive* criticism, what would you suggest they change and/or add to the site to make the it better?

I'll go first:
(From the Model perspective,)
I would take all the secrecy out of the whole "CamScore Formula" and just be up front and honest with the models about how it works, and what they need to do if they really want to be successful on MFC.
(From the Premium Member perspective,)
I would make a "refer a friend" promotion that actually works... Just like all the Poker Sites do, when you sign up for a premium account, they should have a section that asks if you the email of the friend that referred you.

Omg, totaly. the camscore thing ticks me off so much! Lol!
I want a PERMANENT mute guests option- I hate having to re-mute them after I come back from a private or group or whatever. It's annoying. Seriously.
I'd redo the profile set up. I'm over it, and I want it changed- Lol. I know that's weird of me but it's the truth.

I don't have anything from the premium side though :(

GemmaMarie said:
I want a PERMANENT mute guests option- I hate having to re-mute them after I come back from a private or group or whatever. It's annoying. Seriously.

it is already said in some threads: The guests are your future customer! a lot of members would never get premiums if not for finding a nice girl first that was willing to talk to them when the were guests.

I really would like to have a good search function on MFC.
Let me search for hair color or country or boob size or whatever... but not the crap search like now.

Reactions: Loslonelyboy
-something like streamate's gold shows

-something like irc's op, mod, admin and voice levels under the model's control
(voice can talk when room is silenced, op can change topic, mod can ban for the model, admin can change room silence)

-silence modes to go with those irc levels (all can talk, only members, only prems, or only voice and up)

Geesh.. theres so many I've thought of but as usual, I'm tired and brain dead atm.... The one I constantly hate and wish I could change it the GD tip sound loudness. Some girls speak so softly or are so far from the mic/cam they you need to have volume to hear them.. Then a tip rolls in and either wakes the neighbors or blows the headphones off your now deaf ears.... I want my own tip chime loudness control ....

SoTxBob said:
Geesh.. theres so many I've thought of but as usual, I'm tired and brain dead atm.... The one I constantly hate and wish I could change it the GD tip sound loudness. Some girls speak so softly or are so far from the mic/cam they you need to have volume to hear them.. Then a tip rolls in and either wakes the neighbors or blows the headphones off your now deaf ears.... I want my own tip chime loudness control ....

You totally read my mind on this one, and there is also a PM chime that gets under my skin too.....That damn ding!! :angry4:

Reactions: camstory
I would add a reverse bid section where a premium can put an add out for what they would like to see. Let the models bid and drive the price down. I'm sure top models wouldn't participate, but i think it would remove some of the premiums from doing short pvts and get those damn asians to leave me alone :)

luvsyou said:
I would add a reverse bid section where a premium can put an add out for what they would like to see. Let the models bid and drive the price down. I'm sure top models wouldn't participate, but i think it would remove some of the premiums from doing short pvts and get those damn asians to leave me alone :)

Sounds like a cheapskate charter for the guys who always drone on and on about cost and try to get it all for free huh!. As to the short privates would it not be better to allow the model to set a minimum time limit for private shows... 5 mins say... and for her to be able to refuse a private if she is able to see that the patron has not got enough tokens. That would deal with the 1 minute wonders.

You're a bit harsh on the Asian gals though... they are chasing the bucks like every other model. As long as they are not begging for tips, just go with the flow.

I would like the option to be invisible just like YM.

Models should be able to start group shows on their own without needing a minimum of 3.
And since we're in fantasy land, I would like replies from the MFC staff occassionally,
even if it says FUCK OFF WE DON'T CARE! At least its a response.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
As a punter I'd like to see:

An informative rating system so we'd know at a glance if a model likes to ban, the sort of things she will or will not do, if her musical taste sucks, etc....

A cleaner more profession site design.

A forum or games room for members to relax when not in a models room.

No true pvt, just pvt without voyeurs (I don't know anyone who does it).

A proper complaints procedure against both members & models.

er...that's it.

"No true pvt, just pvt without voyeurs (I don't know anyone who does it)."

Not sure what you mean by this. Private without voyeurs IS "True Private." You don't know anyone who does what? I have encountered a number of models who ONLY accept true privates, plus I assume a lot of models like voyeurs since that increases their tokenage.

Email alerts! Oh that would be great!

i would also love an automatic countdown BUT only the guys who have tip towards it can enter the room an watch ;) I really think this would be so popular!

Nordling said:

Not sure what you mean by this. Private without voyeurs IS "True Private." You don't know anyone who does what? I have encountered a number of models who ONLY accept true privates, plus I assume a lot of models like voyeurs since that increases their tokenage.

Sorry for not being clear. What I'd meant to say is this; No True Private just Private without an option for members to spy. I have had Privates with a couple of models who only do True Private. I would get rid of the two tier Private system.

luvsyou said:
get those damn asians to leave me alone :)

Wow, I just now noticed you said that. WTF? First of all, I don't see how doing what you said in your OP would get the Asian girls to "leave you alone". And second, that's a pretty racist statement don't ya think?! Just saying...

Reactions: WickedTouch
Wider search feature... so models can be searched for by hair/eye color, breast size, etc

To be able to view how many tokens have been spent per model

permit models to grant limited admin level abilities to trusted members... and permit those trusted members to ban/silence members if a model is busy or unavailable

Have guests muted automatically and only permit them to view a model

Permit models to Perm-a-ban those trouble members/basics instead of a 60 day limit

Expand the ignore feature to prevent a member from appearing on someone friends list... instead of just preventing PM's from going through

Block regions by zip code and not only by state & specify if a region block applies to members or models

To try and offer the models a quick way to identify potential trouble makers in their rooms... by incorporating some sort of color code scheme in the view they get of a member.... so a model can quickly see how many times a member has been banned from rooms... like white boarders for 0-5 times... yellow 6-10... orange 11-20... red 21-40... black 40+

include e-mail/SMS notification to members and not just models

As said many times, the chip-in, pledge, whatever. The way you contribute to a topic (especially if it's taken when the objective is reached!) and then it's just the people who contributed (model can set min to prevent 1tkn people getting a 30min group show basically) and the model in a form of group-ish show. Honestly, it's a "Win win" situation imo, different to other places, and would be a HIT with many I am sure :)

Also, second the mute of the "ding" on the sound. Bloody irritating :D Should be able to flash the background of the models chat screen so she notices instead.

As for PVT's, let the model set it within a reasonable range (price wise). The problem is that tokens buy exactly the same time irrespective of camscore. Whilst "fair" on the face of it, why would anyone chose a low camscore over higher? Let models differentiate it themselves, so those on lower can have pvts for 10 or 20 tokens a minute. It should not be that hard to implement, unlike the bit where tips buy access to a show :D

LadyLuna said:
-something like streamate's gold shows

-something like irc's op, mod, admin and voice levels under the model's control
(voice can talk when room is silenced, op can change topic, mod can ban for the model, admin can change room silence)

-silence modes to go with those irc levels (all can talk, only members, only prems, or only voice and up)

for real! some sort of gold show option would be fabulous and work awesome. most guys on mfc would be willing to throw down 50 to 100 tokens for a guaranteed show there would be no more freeloaders and it wouldnt take me all damn night and some original tippers leaving for bed to finish a countdown i hate it when i do 1-50 countup and im like passing out because we are stuck on 40 and i need sleep so i end up leaving and it makes me feel all scammy. i think eventually they will do this in some form.

yeah if i were running mfc i would develop a new more fair camscore.. something that motivates girls to work more and not less.
id do some sort of system for assholes who attack/harass models being permabanned from the site its sleazy they wont do this already just for that members few tokens. ive reported people before and they just sent me something saying to ban them well duhhh but do you really want a douchebag who threatens and harasses girls on your site for his measly 40 points?

haha no more screenshots! i hate them fiercely i mean whats the point ? an easier way to get a free show ? does it take that much effort to click on a model to see what shes up to? half the time they dont work right anyway and the site seems more crashy than ever with all the dumb little features theyve added.

JustLooking said:
Nordling said:

Sorry for not being clear. What I'd meant to say is this; No True Private just Private without an option for members to spy. I have had Privates with a couple of models who only do True Private. I would get rid of the two tier Private system.

This is a silly idea.
I love regular privates with spys - i often make a LOT of money doing these with the extra income.
I also like having the option of TRUE private available for my regulars who are embarassed about what they want.
A lot of girls prefer to do odd/fetish privates as true privates so that they dont show up in private galleries, which they feel is an invasion of their privacy. That may also be why some girls ONLY do true privates.

Perhaps instead we could opt out of private galleries.

It sounds like to me you're complaining that models have the right to ask for 80 tokens a minute for pvt.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Miss_Lollipop said:

It sounds like to me you're complaining that models have the right to ask for 80 tokens a minute for pvt.

he is..

I agree with Zoomer about allowing a model to set a pvt show cost. That way MFC would also benefit by keeping it 'at home' and not having the girls bail to skype and other forms of payment just to get some work. Ive seen 200 tokens for 20 minute skype before from back page girls that were hurting.

Speaking of.. skyping also creates another cam score anomaly. Getting tipped for a Skype and then signing out artificially inflates the CS which isnt fair to those that dont skype. . I watched a new girl that figured this out very fast. She came on the first 2 weeks regularly to build her room and fan base. she constantly pushed skype. the next month or so she would sign on but not open her room. Her guys would pm and 'token her' and go straight to skype. somewhere during the day/ night she'd open her room and chat a few minutes but not very long. last time i looked her cs was over 6k.

The trouble maker color code ban total marker would also be quite good.. maybe allow the color to go lighter if a member goes without bans .. aka.. good behavior reward. You could also allow a model to automatically block the worst offenders from entering without her permission. I know a few popular models with members that are angels to her and yet real shits to other girls rooms and constantly getting banned.

Id also like to see another way for members with say 15k-20k++ reward points to contact and actually get a reply form the support staff...

this list goes on and on... Be nice if Leo would actually see this . :: :lol: yeah i know... :laughing-rolling:

Realized I hadn't actually given my 2c.

If i was running MFC the NUMBER one thing I would change would be customer service and model support.

I would treat people like people not MONEY.
Because when you treat people like people they often give you/make you more money as a result.

Be more selective with model applications - This is going to sound very shallow, but it seems like MFC will allow just about any woman to sign up on the site. I wish they'd have at least a little bit more discretion, like "sorry, you're not pretty enough to be on the site" or "your camera quality is terrible. Here's a list of cameras we recommend. Purchase a better camera and then re-submit your application". Many workplaces won't hire certain applicants if they don't meet a certain standard for physical beauty, whether they openly admit to it or not. I wish MFC would be at least a little bit more selective in choosing employees.

Lounges by Region - Euro Lounge, North American Lounge. There was an Asian Lounge, why not have Lounges that only view Euro models and North American models?

Kink Lounge - This would be specifically for BDSM or alternative models. By alternative, I mean models with lots of tattoos, piercings, wild hair colour, etc. Examples of models that I would think would fit into the Kink Lounge would be JoleneJolene, Kota_Morgue, CandiedLace, Paris_Lee, Miss_Lollipop and AedanRayne. Models could add BDSM or Alternative to their model tags to automatically show up in the Kink Lounge

Model Tags - There are way too many. Give models a list of 10-20 tags they can use so it becomes much easier for members to find models based on certain criteria.

Be consistent with rule violations - MFC has specific rules about acts that models can and can't do. Often these rules are broken, but only sometimes are they enforced. Enough of the double-standard. If there must be rules, be consistent and punish all violators regardless of how popular or profitable a model is.

Reactions: LaceyRoyce
ViruSphere said:
Be more selective with model applications - This is going to sound very shallow, but it seems like MFC will allow just about any woman to sign up on the site. I wish they'd have at least a little bit more discretion, like "sorry, you're not pretty enough to be on the site" or "your camera quality is terrible. Here's a list of cameras we recommend. Purchase a better camera and then re-submit your application". Many workplaces won't hire certain applicants if they don't meet a certain standard for physical beauty, whether they openly admit to it or not. I wish MFC would be at least a little bit more selective in choosing employees.

While i hear what you are saying, I also know that there are physical body types for everyone! I hear you on cam quality. But as far as physical beauty, I do believe personality can make or break you on this site. It's harder if you're in a physical NICHE but there are BBW models who are successful or do average. Some girls make up and appearance is actually quite shocking/offputting to some members (I'm thinking KotaMorgue or FrankieChemical) while others like myself and many of their fans find it so attractive. Beauty is so in the eye of the beholder.

I find it silly that they have an age cap but no rules on anything other than that though lol.

I wonder if instead of basing it off basic beauty requirements, do a trial run that is open to all women. If at the end of 30 days they have not met a certain token/hr quota (and this doesnt have to be high, just enough that the model is worth the bandwidth they are using?) then they are no longer on the site?

Miss_Lollipop said:
I wonder if instead of basing it off basic beauty requirements, do a trial run that is open to all women. If at the end of 30 days they have not met a certain token/hr quota (and this doesnt have to be high, just enough that the model is worth the bandwidth they are using?) then they are no longer on the site?
Wow, what a thought!! Also a little somethin' to light a fire under new girls to be on their A-game from the get-go. (i.e. being prepared with great lighting/cam and a friendly go get em' attitude.)

Miss_Lollipop said:
ViruSphere said:

I'd say that's a fair compromise.

For the models

-You can ban individual guest and basics.
-You can hand out permissions in the room to prem members. If you have some regulars you trust they can update you count down and stuff like that to let the model focus on the show and the other members in the room.
-You can set up some voting on your profile, and you can set it up for free or charge XX tokens to vote. Do something hey what should I dress up as for Halloween or something like that.

For members.

-Better search.
-Wish there was someway we could lower or mute music in a girls room

Have a place for the changing daily topics, but then also have a place on the page where you can put other things about your show, twitter, site, etc. But make it short. So many guys don't bother to read the profile and I get asked if I do penetration 1,000x a day. I don't want to put it in my topic, because I don't have enough room. Just a short little thing that doesn't change and is always there, but you can change it in your settings if you want to.

I would raise the percentages models make based on how many hours they work a day. If you work a lot of hours with very little money, your cam score can go down (or so I've heard). If models are TRYING and working hard, regardless of how much they make, they should get rewarded for it, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.