AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dear Santa, A Christmas Wishlist Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiBlossom

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 3, 2012
Ive been thinking about what I want for Christmas and sometimes I wish I could still write a letter to Santa and those items would appear under my tree. :lol: But since I'm an "adult" now :crybaby:, I have to take solace in just hoping for stuff and maybe one day. So I'm making a list of things that I WISH I could get for Christmas. No matter how unreasonable since I'm probably not going to get what I want anyway.

Dear Santa,

I think I've been pretty Fawesome (fucking awesome) this year. Here is my very reasonable list of things I want under my tree preferably with a nice glittery bow:

A trip to Tokyo
tokyo-kabukicho_2617_600x450.jpg

2013 Mustang
2013_ford_mustang_coupe_v6-premium_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

A Sybian
Tn_sybian_gmax2.jpg

And Damian Marley preferably shirtless and with a lot of his 420
Damian+Marley+1852.jpg

See, ONLY 4 things? Thats not bad at all, is it Santa?

Love,
Chrry xoxoxox

P.S. Don't forget the bow
glitter_bows_over_alliii__48120.jpg

Whats on you guys wishlists?

Dear Santa,

I have everything that I could ever want. I have been a great girl for the last 27 years. Since I haven't asked for things in the past, I figured I could just save my Christmas wish lists and use them all at once and ask for this beautiful house. I promise to pay it forward by letting camgirls from near and far visit and use the place anytime they want!

Thanks so much, Santa!

PS. I enclosed a picture so you'd know exactly what I wanted.

svxA2.jpg

I would love an apartment in the dokata building.

Typical apartment only goes for 25mil.

so....thanx :)

Attachments

• The-Dakota-NYC_700.jpg
    The-Dakota-NYC_700.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 233
  • floorplan-dak-1.jpg
    floorplan-dak-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 233
Bocefish said:
Santa is bringing my new TV :mrgreen:

http://www.cseed.tv/design/movie.html
OMFG !!! Thats Sooo awesome !!

As for my Santa list.....
I'd be happy if some things would fall into place for me... It'd allow me to ultimately help a few folks thru some hard times.

Dear Santa,

I know I behave like a spoiled brat when BJ annoys me, but I swear I'm good the rest of the year. :shifty: This year my list is fairly short and mostly reasonable.

1) Please pay all my bills, pay off the last $400 on my credit card and deposit at least $300 into my savings.

2) Please send me some coupons and/or gift cards to Petco so I can get lots of deer antlers for the dogs.

3) Please leave some slippers for myself and BJ next to my front door. Pregnancy has left my feet swollen and I can't breathe when I try to tie my shoes. Slippers would be an excellent choice for the spawn because then it and I will be able to get oxygen while we put my shoes on.

4) Please give my father-in-law herpes (syphilis, ghonnorea, incurable and extremely bad gas or incurable erectile dysfunction work too) so that my mother-in-law can finally leave him and go out with the cute guy she met at Starbucks last week. She deserves a young stud who can take her shopping for her soon to be grandspawn and who can walk her three LARGE huskies. Also, please take the bitch out of 3 of my 4 sister-in-laws because I'd like BJ's sisters to be nice to him and their mother and I'd really like my brother's wife to stop acting like a cunt face to my mother (it makes me want to donkey punch her and being nice is not my forte....)

5) If you can't do 1-3 then please seriously consider number 4. It would be THE best present ever.

6) If you can't do any of the above, then I'll settle for lots of activity from the spawn at our next ultrasound on the 31st. I think this one is more than reasonable because you don't have to try and find a way into my house on Christmas Eve since I live with a Jew and he tries to anti-Santa our house every year. Just tell the spawn that its mommy wants to see thumb sucking, rolling over, kicking and waving; genital flashing is not important, just lots of movement.

7) If none of those are possible, I'll just settle for more phenergan refills and a clean toilet. :shock:

Again, I'm sorry that Sadie barked at you last year, that Sammy will probably try to attack you this year and that BJ thinks you should go to hell so he can celebrate Hanukkah. I promise they're sweet when you get to know them! Also, I'm leaving out carrots this year because the smell of the cookies made me nauseous.
Thanks!!
Rose

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Dear Santa,

I know I behave like a spoiled brat when BJ annoys me, but I swear I'm good the rest of the year. :shifty: This year my list is fairly short and mostly reasonable.

1) Please pay all my bills, pay off the last $400 on my credit card and deposit at least $300 into my savings.

2) Please send me some coupons and/or gift cards to Petco so I can get lots of deer antlers for the dogs.

3) Please leave some slippers for myself and BJ next to my front door. Pregnancy has left my feet swollen and I can't breathe when I try to tie my shoes. Slippers would be an excellent choice for the spawn because then it and I will be able to get oxygen while we put my shoes on.

4) Please give my father-in-law herpes (syphilis, ghonnorea, incurable and extremely bad gas or incurable erectile dysfunction work too) so that my mother-in-law can finally leave him and go out with the cute guy she met at Starbucks last week. She deserves a young stud who can take her shopping for her soon to be grandspawn and who can walk her three LARGE huskies. Also, please take the bitch out of 3 of my 4 sister-in-laws because I'd like BJ's sisters to be nice to him and their mother and I'd really like my brother's wife to stop acting like a cunt face to my mother (it makes me want to donkey punch her and being nice is not my forte....)

5) If you can't do 1-3 then please seriously consider number 4. It would be THE best present ever.

6) If you can't do any of the above, then I'll settle for lots of activity from the spawn at our next ultrasound on the 31st. I think this one is more than reasonable because you don't have to try and find a way into my house on Christmas Eve since I live with a Jew and he tries to anti-Santa our house every year. Just tell the spawn that its mommy wants to see thumb sucking, rolling over, kicking and waving; genital flashing is not important, just lots of movement.

7) If none of those are possible, I'll just settle for more phenergan refills and a clean toilet. :shock:

Again, I'm sorry that Sadie barked at you last year, that Sammy will probably try to attack you this year and that BJ thinks you should go to hell so he can celebrate Hanukkah. I promise they're sweet when you get to know them! Also, I'm leaving out carrots this year because the smell of the cookies made me nauseous.
Thanks!!
Rose
If i didn't leave a scent with some truth full of love

I want my student loans paid off. 2013 Volkswagen Jetta. and for my mutt, Kokomo, to lose those last 10 lbs so people stop making fun of me for her being so fat. :D in that order.

Reactions: NikkiBlossom
Dear Santa,

I haven't written to you in a long time. I hope you've been well over the years. I haven't heard any complaints that the toys weren't being delivered, so I guess you have been.

I have three small favors to ask.

1. I would like my debts paid off.
2. I would like enough money to live off of for the next 4 years so that camming could just be for the extra stuff.
3. I would like a car to replace the one that got stolen. A 2006 Kia Spectra, or something similar, will do for now, until I can find a car that has everything I want.

Of course, all of these things would happen if I won the lottery, so if doing those exact things are too much trouble, then please deposit the winning lottery ticket in my mailbox, as there's no chimney to our apartment, and we don't really have a tree.

Thank you, and I hope you have a good next year!

~Luna

Olive burger and a boston cooler, please.

Attachments

• haloburger_chzdlxolives_web.jpg
    haloburger_chzdlxolives_web.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 148
JickyJuly said:
Damn... I'd totally want to draw you in a secret Santa pool. Yours is easy compared to most people's lists.

I'd like a 2008 Acura TL Type-S in white, black, or silver (that order on color preference) and a (local to me) condo/town home/house with enough money already down that the mortgage payment is between $400 and $450 a month. If I could get both of these, I would be set for at least 5 years and maybe more.

Reactions: JickyJuly
mynameisbob84 said:
JickyJuly said:

Mmmmmmmmmm open burger bb? :drool:

open buns, bb

See, i fix for you. :cool:

I am not very materialistic, but if I could swap my traditional home for an Earthship of equal value in this general area I would be happy with the lower power bills it would bring.

URyzU.jpg

That looks like the place Dennis Weaver built back when.. Packed tires and dirt covered with adobe/stucco. If I remember right, inside next to the bank of glass is an area for some small scale indoor gardening. I remember the poo-pooers calling him crazy and such. Mother Earth News had quite the write up on it. :-D

A laptop, an acting career, and driving lessons. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.