AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When filing taxes, job description?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 1, 2022
Chaturbate Username
urstroke_bud
Hi everyone, Im filing my taxes with free tax usa. It only charge is about $15 filing with state. I tried turbo tax but it's only free if you have a w-2 and makes you pay for the deluxe version

My question is what description should I put for what I do? I was thinking of putting content creator, I feel uncomfortable putting model. When I filled out the 1099-nec it suggested to file a 1040 schedule c as self employed. Is that right?

Also I didn't bother putting any deductions I heard it's very difficult proving what you purchase is only a business expense.
Thanks for reading.

I write online content creator.
Familiarize yourself with what you can and cannot write off using the 1040 schedule C. Outfits, hair appointments, sex toys? No, you can't write those off (unless someone requested a specific toy and/or outfit for a custom!). Your webcam and lighting? Write that shit off.

Here are some things I've successfully written off:
- a small portion of my internet bill according to how many hours i'd streamed for the year
- anything specific anyone wanted me to wear or use for a custom video (save the messages)
- dslr, lights and other videography equipment
- website hosting fees
- video and/or image editting software
- stage makeup specifically made for bodypainting/tattoo coverage (you can not write off regular cosmetics)
- an online course for sex workers

That's all I can think of.

This year I have a dedicated streaming room that I've been instructed to measure and take photos of so that I can write off a portion of my rent.

Last edited: