AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In the shower, which comes first?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby556

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Just got out of the shower and wondered to myself:

Should you wash your feet first or your butt first? Is it better to have feet on your ass or ass on your feet? Do you use one side of the washcloth for feet and the other for your butt?

I usually take a "from top to bottom" approach. Get shampoo on hair, then start soaping up from shoulders to feet. Rinse hair, then wash face (I guess face doesn't count in the top to bottom part!!)

Top (Shampoo Hair)
Bottom (Soap & Rinse Body)
Top(Wash Face & Rinse Hair)

1. Go into shower
2. Get wet
3. Continue with day

:cool:

Hair first, because I have like 4 feet of it, then top to bottom.

Hair>arms>chest>neck>face>ears>stomach>junk>legs>butt

selshan said:

I can only imagine how long it takes to wash the suds out of your hair.

I shave my hair down to 1/16th inch. I use just body wash, since I'm only washing my scalp instead. Cheaper than way too. Wife has a whole shit ton of stuff. I just got my body wash, shave cream, and deodorant. I shave my junk. That's about as high maintenance as I get.

I like shaved junk. Or at least well maintained landscaping on said junk.

Reactions: lovedieslast
I go smooth shaven for the junk. Nothing more enjoyable than wifey's tongue on my smooth sack. Or that feeling of her smooth pussy lips smooshed up against me. Mmmm, mmm, mmm. That's good stuff. The additional sensation you gain by going smooth is incredible.

tubby556 said:
I go smooth shaven for the junk. Nothing more enjoyable than wifey's tongue on my smooth sack. Or that feeling of her smooth pussy lips smooshed up against me. Mmmm, mmm, mmm. That's good stuff. The additional sensation you gain by going smooth is incredible.
Just gotta keep up with it. Those two situations could be made intolerable by stubble.

lol, smooth balls reminded me of this...

I wash top to bottom in the shower, figure the water flows down ya that way, seems silly to wash the lower bits, then run dirty water over them as you wash the higher up bits.

Admittedly, I manscape, but not as much as I should.

Just remember: The last IS the first....

If your concerned about where the last place your bar of soap or puff touched, it's kinda pointless! If you wash your face first, then finish with the but, the next day when you start on the face, the previous day it was just on your but!

Yay!

- J

AmberCutie said:
selshan said:

I can only imagine how long it takes to wash the suds out of your hair.

It takes forever. Dealing with my hair is the bulk of my time in the shower. If I had short hair, I'd cut like 2/3 of my shower time off.

Elvine said:
Top (Shampoo Hair)
Bottom (Soap & Rinse Body)
Top(Wash Face & Rinse Hair)

haha , same , except i add conditioner to my hair

looks like we have more in common than i thought :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.