AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need My account again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 29, 2024
My account was blocked because a model was in front of the camera by mistake. The model have acount nin stripchat already and she can send her documents again because the person in front of the camera was by mistake and has a passport and legal documentation to be able to present and take into account that it was a mistake and the model is legal age of majority. but you have blocked me permanently, please, please help me get a second chance.

My account was blocked because a model was in front of the camera by mistake. The model have acount nin stripchat already and she can send her documents again because the person in front of the camera was by mistake and has a passport and legal documentation to be able to present and take into account that it was a mistake and the model is legal age of majority. but you have blocked me permanently, please, please help me get a second chance.
I am Leidy_nolimts please @Charlie_SC help me

Upvote 0
You have to have anyone that appeared on your camera verify on your account. Otherwise the ban stays. Have them verify on your account & ban should get lifted.

Upvote 0
You have to have anyone that appeared on your camera verify on your account. Otherwise the ban stays. Have them verify on your account & ban should get lifted.
how and where to do it if they told me it is blocked for life i need help

Upvote 0
I will try but in an email they sent the guidelines on how to send the photo of the model. So, with my bad English translator, I thought that the model was me and I sent my images. then I was canceled so I asked them to let me send the model's photos after mine and they still denied everything I understand the rules I never violated any it was just a mistake because sometimes I don't understand English very well I need a new chance everyone They deserve a second chance please @Charlie_SC 😪😭😭

Upvote 0
Hey @Karriel
Our support team has responded to your tickets and have provided you with info about what verification documents we require so we can proceed further.
I will also PM you now for further clarification.

Upvote 0