AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 14, 2024
So my suspension is suppose to end in 1 day from now, my question is there a computer that will automatically unsuspend me or is it a manual unsuspension like does a chaturbate support worker have to do it themself? I already responded that i viewed terms and conditions the same day on may 9th, so according to the email chaturbate sent me, my suspension should be lifted on the 16th which is tomorrow.. But i asked chaturbate a question on the 9th confirming that i will be unsuspended on the 16th? it has been 6 days now and they haven't responded to my email yet.. So I fear chaturbate support team may take longer than 7 days till they see my email resulting in my suspension to be longer than 7 days. I attached the emails below.

Attachments

• IMG_1017.png
    IMG_1017.png
    432.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1018.png
    IMG_1018.png
    418.8 KB · Views: 6