AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

private show pricing is such a trip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

joker90

Banhammered
May 13, 2024
model I watch offers cum in private for a set rate , thats a recording after the payment of a set amount per minute.

if my math is right i could have watched said model in private for 24 minutes

but i essentially paid for a recording i never got because i didn't do the pvt

chaterbate is such a trip lmao

i really like this model but i think im done with cams . ive tipped a few hundred at this stage still never seen an actual cum show

You said it though, you get what you pay for. If you are tipping in public, you're going to get a show directed by the public tipping. You might want cum, while another user tips for boobs for over 2 hours. PVT is where that line blurs, because now you are paying and the show is only for you.

Peace and safe spending.

Upvote 0
I don't really get this post

so you decided to NOT go with the private, but instead you tipped for something else than what you wanted.. and then you complained that you got what you paid for??

how do you feel like you paid for a recording that you never got if you never went private!?!? WHAT? I'm so freaking confused what you are actually trying to say..

plus if you tip to expect a cum show.. tip FOR a cum show...

Upvote 0
I think he means she requires a tip on top of the private per minute rate and she never came in private. I could be wrong, actually I really hope I am otherwise this word salad made sense to me and I should probably get my head checked.

Upvote 0
The user is saying that the price they tipped in chat would have been the same as in PVT, but PVT would have included a recording of exactly what they wanted when they tipped in chat instead.

This user apparently didn't fully understand. I read this as an enlightening (personal) observation and not a complaint.

Upvote 0
Look at his other posts and context. It’s an obvious complaint 🤦‍♀️ Oooooooooh no, youre done with cams. Thanks for letting us all know 🤣

Upvote 0
Seems to me that you are a little confused about things on Chaturbate

model I watch offers cum in private for a set rate , thats a recording after the payment of a set amount per minute.
Models offering tip items exclusively for use in private are not uncommon, a private is not a recording, but the model can choose to let you have a recording of the private.

You can't get a recording of a show you did not do, and if the model has specified that a tip item is 'in private' she is free to ignore it if it is tipped for in public...actually she is always free to ignore it

i really like this model but i think im done with cams . ive tipped a few hundred at this stage still never seen an actual cum show
In short, you should have entered a private, tipped for 'Cum in private', then you would have gotten the show you wished for, with a recording in your collection if she is offering that. assuming you do not freak her out with strange requests.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Why are you being condescending? Do you have a personal stake in this conversation or the user involved?
What are you talking about? 🤣 Why are you being so condescending, do you have a personal stake in this conversation?

Or perhaps with some guy making shitty , poorly thought out, posts on a professional forum? Is he your new best friend that you talked to once? 🤣

This is a cam model forum where Cam models have a personal stake in everything discussed. Are you really that hard of understanding? I’m sorry you can’t handle being disagreed with.

Cheers
Eli 🤣

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It’s an obvious complaint 🤦‍♀️ Oooooooooh no, youre done with cams. Thanks for letting us all know 🤣
@cexmental in case you misread her post, this part was aimed at the OP, who clearly has only come to my forum to complain about things that his favorite camgirl has been doing lately.

She wasn't condescending to you until the most recent reply above this one 😂

Upvote 0
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I don't really get this post

so you decided to NOT go with the private, but instead you tipped for something else than what you wanted.. and then you complained that you got what you paid for??

how do you feel like you paid for a recording that you never got if you never went private!?!? WHAT? I'm so freaking confused what you are actually trying to say..

plus if you tip to expect a cum show.. tip FOR a cum show...
paid £120 for a recording lol you have to do Pvt aswell i should have paid the tokens for the Pvt show if you get me. wasn't going to shell out another £50-£60 just didnt realise what i was paying for fuck it though live and learn its not the models fault its mine. basically i paid £120 for recording i didn't get lol because it wasnt my Pvt. just not the most transparent of systems. can hardly argue with that not like it says in the menu

i did tip for cum show but you have to pay for Pvt. the tip for cum show is a recording but doesn't say that in the menu. it says cum show

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seems to me that you are a little confused about things on Chaturbate

Models offering tip items exclusively for use in private are not uncommon, a private is not a recording, but the model can choose to let you have a recording of the private.

You can't get a recording of a show you did not do, and if the model has specified that a tip item is 'in private' she is free to ignore it if it is tipped for in public...actually she is always free to ignore it

In short, you should have entered a private, tipped for 'Cum in private', then you would have gotten the show you wished for, with a recording in your collection if she is offering that. assuming you do not freak her out with strange requests.
just yo clarify , if you enter pvt and tip for cum show you still Pvt rate per minute right

Upvote 0
@cexmental in case you misread her post, this part was aimed at the OP, who clearly has only come to my forum to complain about things that his favorite camgirl has been doing lately.

She wasn't condescending to you until the most recent reply above this one 😂
people complain chum this isnt soviet russia damn yall really like to complain about the complain lmao

Upvote 0
What are you talking about? 🤣 Why are you being so condescending, do you have a personal stake in this conversation?

Or perhaps with some guy making shitty , poorly thought out, posts on a professional forum? Is he your new best friend that you talked to once? 🤣

This is a cam model forum where Cam models have a personal stake in everything discussed. Are you really that hard of understanding? I’m sorry you can’t handle being disagreed with.

Cheers
Eli 🤣
wow you have a shitty personality

• Funny!
Upvote 0
people complain chum this isnt soviet russia damn yall really like to complain about the complain lmao
Who ya calling chum?

paid £120 for a recording lol you have to do Pvt aswell i should have paid the tokens for the Pvt show if you get me. wasn't going to shell out another £50-£60 just didnt realise what i was paying for fuck it though live and learn its not the models fault its mine. basically i paid £120 for recording i didn't get lol because it wasnt my Pvt. just not the most transparent of systems. can hardly argue with that not like it says in the menu

i did tip for cum show but you have to pay for Pvt. the tip for cum show is a recording but doesn't say that in the menu. it says cum show
Still trying to clarify... you tipped for a cum show, but it was a cum video instead? I can understand that complaint, if that's the case.

The rest of this post just leads to more confusion though.

Upvote 0
Whatch yourself, if you'd like to continue to complain about cam models here stop before you go too far. It's clear you just bring out the best in people. /s

Upvote 0
No honey, you’re just stupid 🤷‍♀️ All your posts so far, shout it loud and clear. But carry on being our free lol cow … Seriously, do.

Upvote 0
just yo clarify , if you enter pvt and tip for cum show you still Pvt rate per minute right
Yes

and just to clarify about recordings. A cum show in a private cannot be a recording, streaming a recorded show is strictly prohibited by Chaturbate and will get the model banned. The model can have recording for private enabled, that means that you will get a recording of the show you enter.

And if @Vixxen81 is correct that you were only spying, then as you say 'you lived and you learned.

Bottomline, you should have done more research on how things work before you went on a spending spree.

Upvote 0
Reading comprehension is on the decline Everywhere. It seems the OP just misread or misunderstood the model’s menu and is now upset.

I do think being done with cams may be best, OP since you seem to be making so many mistakes

Upvote 0

Models can set their private shows to record or not, you will be informed of that fact when you click on Start Private Show.

Just my hazy memory at work but it seems to me that historically models set record on/off and just left it there. In the last year I have noticed menus with 'Record PVT', 'Pvt Recording', etc. meaning the model will turn recording on. It could be one or more studios doing it, I don't know. And I could see how somebody new to CB would interpret that as getting a recording of someone else's paid private show. Which can't be done on CB.

Like every other business, there's a learning curve. Best way to handle it is to let those tokens go, accept the mistake and the lesson, and never never blame the model, after all you are the newbie. Get more tokens, ask questions, be generous and appreciative and you will certainly have great times on CB, or any cam site.

And don't ever tell a model to smile. Spontaneous smiles from good tips and good humor are the best. (ok that was off-topic) :)

Upvote 0

Instead of being fixated on one model and leaving CB when things don’t work out, spend some time in other rooms. If you put a little effort into CB, you’ll find a model that appreciates your tips and wants to satisfy your desires.

Upvote 0
Models can set their private shows to record or not, you will be informed of that fact when you click on Start Private Show.

Just my hazy memory at work but it seems to me that historically models set record on/off and just left it there. In the last year I have noticed menus with 'Record PVT', 'Pvt Recording', etc. meaning the model will turn recording on. It could be one or more studios doing it, I don't know. And I could see how somebody new to CB would interpret that as getting a recording of someone else's paid private show. Which can't be done on CB.

Like every other business, there's a learning curve. Best way to handle it is to let those tokens go, accept the mistake and the lesson, and never never blame the model, after all you are the newbie. Get more tokens, ask questions, be generous and appreciative and you will certainly have great times on CB, or any cam site.

And don't ever tell a model to smile. Spontaneous smiles from good tips and good humor are the best. (ok that was off-topic) :)
i make smile all the time even without tips just trying to work out the menu lol

• Funny!
Upvote 0
Reading comprehension is on the decline Everywhere. It seems the OP just misread or misunderstood the model’s menu and is now upset.

I do think being done with cams may be best, OP since you seem to be making so many mistakes
Lol you keep complaining about you problems OP. It is shitty you are projecting all of your issues onto models.
models I'm talking about chaterbate yal are just being extremely defensive

Upvote 0

Lol you keep complaining about you problems OP. It is shitty you are projecting all of your issues onto models.
models I'm talking about chaterbate yal are just being defensive... or maybe you know something i dont ...😉 lol

Upvote 0